- Add new entry for any plain text you copy from applications.
- New entry is automatically synthesized / spoken, even when a new entry added.
- Keep playing entries in listing when Continuous Play is enabled.
- Highlight spoken words while text is spoken, when option is enabled.
- Clear All, Save All entries to file via Export, and Import file (append) to add it back.
- Change Voice Name, Voice Rate (speed), and Voice Volume.
- Advanced feature: Add SSML Markup to alter the Voice for certain text in an entry.
- Save All entries to: a Single plain text file, a Single Audio (wav/mp3 for now) file.
- Use Global Keyboard Shortcuts to Play, Stop, Dis/Enable Clipboard Monitoring, etc…
- Split Paragraphs option auto splits a long article into new entries. Some features are Limited in free.