Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Are you still active?

Sorry I purchased Clipboard Speaker Activation Key, the order's stuck at processing for more than a day now.

Also this seems like the only app that does things I need. Balabolka doesn't let you use voices other than Microsoft SAPI for clipboard reading and simple TTS reader doesn't have option to stop/ resume reading with hotkey.  The unactive version doesn't speech at all though and clipboard monitoring seems to stop on its own after a few minutes. I wonder if it's just because I haven't activated it or it's because the app is unfinished. Anyway the payment is already processed so I guess all I can do now is to hope.

izzysoft has reacted to this post.
izzysoft

Hello again, I got the activation key thanks for processing the order. Though it say the key is going to expire in one year so I'm not sure if that's just the key or it means I'll lost access to the app too since I read review that you can buy the app permanently?

Anyway turns out the app automatically reads out clipboard which is not ideal for me since I want it to speak only when I click on the play button while still monitoring clipboard. Meanwhile I've already achieved my use case using combination of copyq and other tts app, and I find it better since with copyq I can run commands to automatically replace words before I have it read out. It would be nice if I can do it all in just one app though so... Well just want to let you know in case you plan to update this app at all.

Quote from RandomGuy on April 26, 2023, 5:33 AM

The unactive version doesn't speech at all though and clipboard monitoring seems to stop on its own after a few minutes.

This might be a bug, but I'm having a difficult time trying to find the reason.
Sorry, but cannot be fixed now.

Workaround:

Restart ClipBard Speaker. 😛

Quote from RandomGuy on April 27, 2023, 8:01 PM

... says the key is going to expire in one year ... you can buy the app permanently?

Yes, it's for one year. Lifetime license isn't available.

Anyway turns out the app automatically reads out clipboard which is not ideal for me since I want it to speak only when I click on the play button while still monitoring clipboard.

I don't usually need that, but the workaround is to pause the playback, and still be able to monitor the clipboard. Resume playback once, you're ready to play it all.

Note: Double click an entry to toggle between Play and Pause

It would be nice if I can do it all in just one app though so... Well just want to let you know in case you plan to update this app at all.

Sorry, only working on issues, no plans on a new version. 😐